(Multimedia and Signal Processing : MSP)
1. Vision statement
Multimedia and signal processing is the state-of-the art technology for the generation, transformation, and interpretation of information. Various signals include audio, music, speech, language, text, image, graphics, video, multimedia, sensor, communication, geophysical, sonar, radar, biological, chemical, medical, etc. It is a fundamental tool for assisting, improving, and integrating signals within a system, particularly for communication and telecommunication applications. It can also be applied to other applications, such as power electronics, medical instruments, etc.
2. List of SRA elective courses
2102675 Pattern Recognition
2102676 Digital Image Processing
2102874 Speech Processing
2102875 Digital Video Processing
2102876 Adaptive Signal Processing
3. List of EECU faculty members involved in this SRA
|Associate Professor Chedsada Chinrungrueng Ph.D. (U.C.Berkeley)
|Associate Professor Nisachon Tangsangiumvisai Ph.D. (London)
|Assistant Professor Suvit Nakpeerayuth M.Eng. (Chula)
|Assistant Professor Widhyakorn Asdornwised Ph.D. (Chula)
|Assistant Professor Charnchai Pluempitiwiriyawej Ph.D. (Carnegie Mellon)
|Assistant Professor Supavadee Aramvith Ph.D. (Washington)
4. Contact information of SRA coordinator
- Assistant Professor Charnchai Pluempitiwiriyawej Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.ee.eng.chula.ac.th/communications
5. Highlighted Student Scholarship Announcement
- NEW SCHOLARSHIP CU-Huawei (for TIN/MSP/MLC) applicable to Thai 3rd-year BEng Students & Existing MEng students / new MEng applicants for 2017 academic year (financial support details application form)(more details on application form and other scholarships here). Apply from 1 March – 4 May 2017 only.
- PhD scholarships for both Thai and international applicants are available. Please contact prospective faculty members to discuss details.